- Translations of documents and texts on medical devices and other equipment
- Translation of documents into various languages
- Legal translation
- Pharmaceutical translations
- Technical translation
- Oil and gas translation
- Financial translation
- Translation of financial statements
- Economic translation
- Медицинский перевод
Economic translation for our company is a responsible task, to which we allow only experienced translators with at least 5 years of experience in similar documentation. During our work, we have translated about 2500 pages of economic documentation of various kinds and at least 500 pages of economic articles.
The modern world economy covers the whole world with its connections, and the volumes of export-import operations, international investments, as well as the number / capitalization of joint ventures / enterprises with foreign investments in our time are orders of magnitude higher than those of the second half of the last century. For this reason, for many companies, economic translation and translation of various financial documents (accounting documents, news of target markets, marketing materials, etc.) has become a constant, and in some cases even daily, necessity.
Economic translation is the foundation for understanding international integration mechanisms and a way of presenting the necessary information about your company to foreign partners and clients. That is why the accuracy and quality of translation are at the forefront here. Economic translation
When translating accounting documents, it is necessary to take into account, depending on the country of application, such documents must comply with International Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or similar national standards (for example, US GAAP — for the United States).
We offer our clients the following types of economic translation
- translation of market news (commodity markets, financial markets)
- translation of marketing research;
- translation of business plans;
- translation of commercial offers;
- translation of business correspondence;
- translation of tender documents;
- translation of accounting documents (financial statements, annual reports, audit reports);
- translation of invoices and other shipping documents;
To ensure maximum quality, we maintain an ongoing dialogue with the client and coordinate with you our constantly updated terminological glossaries that are used in translations for your business or industry.
When working with clients on economic translation, we adhere to the following principles
- Individual approach
- High quality
If you need to translate economic documents, you can contact our managers directly in the chat on our website, by phone or e-mail.
- Notarized and certified translation certification
- Editing existing documentation
- Development and maintenance of a terminological base and translation memory for your project
- Legalization, apostille
Our team has been working on the market for more than 10 years and has successfully completed more than 5000 projects on translation into foreign languages.
Our average query response time is 15 minutes. Please make your query more specific for us to make our response more swift.