Apostille of the certificate of secondary education
- Procedure for apostille of Belarusian documents for citizens living abroad
- Apostille on the charter and other corporate documents
- Apostille for translation
- Apostille on a notarized copy of a document
- Apostille for consent certified by a notary
- Apostille on a power of attorney
- Apostille on a court decision
- Apostille on a certificate of advanced training
- Apostille on a diploma of higher education
- Apostille of the certificate of secondary education
- Apostille of marriage certificate
- Apostille for police clearance certificate
- Перевод и апостиль свидетельства о рождении
Apostille is a procedure for entering information about the authenticity of a document, carried out in accordance with international standards. The apostille stamp is placed on birth and marriage certificates, various certificates, diplomas. The apostille certifies the authenticity of the signature of the person who issued the document and the authenticity of the seal.
If a citizen of Belarus plans to enroll in a foreign educational institution, it is mandatory to affix an apostille on the secondary education certificate. In educational institutions of countries that are not part of the CIS, Belarusian documents without an apostille are not accepted.
To put such a stamp, you must contact the Ministry of Education. But on the eve of the entrance campaign, applicants and their parents do not need unnecessary worries and worries.
It is better to contact the specialists of the Minsk Translation Bureau. The staff of the legalization department have extensive experience in preparing various documents for apostille affixing. By trusting the professionals, you will avoid annoying surprises and successfully implement your plans to conquer a foreign university.
Our team has been working on the market for more than 10 years and has successfully completed more than 5000 projects on translation into foreign languages.
Our average query response time is 15 minutes. Please make your query more specific for us to make our response more swift.