Translation for the British Embassy
- Translation and Legalization for UAE
- Translation for the Lithuanian embassy
- Translation for the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark
- Translation for the Embassy of Cyprus
- Translation for USA
- Translation for the German Embassy
- Translation for the British Embassy
- Translation for the Italian Embassy
- Translation for the Thailand Embassy
In order to obtain a visa to enter the UK, you need to obtain not only a Schengen visa, but also an additional visa. Translation of personal documents for this embassy is carried out into English with agency stamps. The translation is not required to be notarized!
If your goal is not a tourist, but, for example, study, moving to a permanent place of residence, then all documents must be apostilled without fail. Apostille is a special stamp of legalization of a document for its validity abroad.
An average package of documents with legalization is done within 3-4 days, without legalization — 1-2 days.
Our translation agency has extensive experience in translating for the British Embassy. We know how to properly arrange transfers so that they are accepted at the embassy, and you receive the coveted visa!
Our team has been working on the market for more than 10 years and has successfully completed more than 5000 projects on translation into foreign languages.
Our average query response time is 15 minutes. Please make your query more specific for us to make our response more swift.